This article is helpful to find out the ways on how to download Yahoo Mail to a PC. If you have decided to export Yahoo Mail messages to your computer, then firstly you will require an email client such as Mozilla’s Thunderbird or Microsoft Outlook that supports POP mail delivery.
Yahoo Mail is one of the most popular and biggest platforms for free email hosting. However, we all know that in past years, the popularity of Yahoo mail was declined due to account hacking news. Yahoo also confirmed that back in 2016, the credentials of its potential users were hacked. This is why many Yahoo Mail users find it better to export all of their data to the local storage mediums such as Computers, hard drive, USB flash drive, pen drive, etc. Thus, even during data loss or theft, you will have another copy of your Yahoo data.
If you are one of them who is searching for a solution to save Yahoo emails on the Computer, then read and follow the steps carefully. In order to save emails to your pc, you must first enable the POP access for your Yahoo Mail platform and link it to another email program.
· To start with the steps, log in to your Yahoo Mail and select your user name or click on your Yahoo profile.
· Select Account Info option and then access Account Security.
· In the next step, make sure that the slider beside the option “Allow apps that use the less secure sign-in” is set to the ON position.
· Login to your Outlook account and select File.
· Once all the above-guided steps have been completed successfully select Add Account option.
· It’s time to enter your Yahoo Mail address and select “Advanced Options”.
· Now, check the box beside “Let me set up my account manually” and then choose Connect.
· After this, select POP and enter your Yahoo Mail password.
· Click Done to finish connecting your Yahoo Mail account to Outlook via POP server.
· Head-back to the File tab and choose Account Settings, then again Account Settings option.
· Select the Data Files tab and then go your Yahoo Mail account to select Open File Location.
· You need to right-click the file and select COPY and then PASTE the file into another folder to save it.
· To see all your Yahoo messages, go to the File tab in Outlook and select “Open & Export” button.
· Next, select “Open Outlook Data File” and choose the file containing your Yahoo Mail messages.
· Congratulations! All your Yahoo mails are now imported successfully on your pc.
Although, download Yahoo Emails to computer/pc as well as export emails from Yahoo to Computer is not a difficult task. All you need to do is follow these guided steps and you are sorted. In case, you don’t want to deal with the technical terms and looking for a way to get professional help then, do ring a bell on Yahoo Customer Service Phone Number for immediate help.